Tuesday, November 3, 2009

IF IT WAS EASY, EVERYONE WOULD DO IT

Well, the Miami week is here! This was to be overly exciting for me. I was returning to South Florida for the first time since I left. UVa was going back to scene of their absolutely skutching of the Canes ... the magic of 2007 would be rekindled with Sewell and Simpson leading the offense. Yet, after 2 straight losses and a home loss to Duke, it makes this trip have an extra layer of complexity instead of anticipation. Nevertheless, I see no need to brood or bail. If the current trend holds, it definitely will make the Quest harder to find enthusiasm. Yet that is the mere view of outsiders. As far as the challenge, I will seek it face to face. I am confident my cavaliers can do the same. Its time to play the game and see how it shakes out.

GO HOOS!

No comments:

Post a Comment