Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last Day of the Week ... For Me!

As I prepare for work this morning, I can't help but feel the childish excitement in my stomach. The week's conclusion has arrived with one more full work day for me. This time tomorrow, the trek to D.C. starts and the preparation for the Maryland weekend is here. This grueling pace of weekend football games definitely keeps you on your toes. But, there is nothing comparable to this experience ... AND, I believe it will only get better as we get into to the heart of conference play!

However, most importantly, the focus right now is the Maryland Game as the next step along the way. I know the Maryland Game (in College Park) is going to be a battle. Nevertheless, I remain confident in Virginia's abilities in this game. Their time is now!

Go Hoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment