Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Doubters only get their way .... only in the short run!

Much has been said about the coaching situation at UVa. The bloggers all through the UVa Football spectrum are continually opining about their desire for change within the head coaching job. Clearly, there is plenty of frustration for the relative college football medocrity in Charlottesville. However, when it is all said and done, irrespective of who is our coach, I cannot doubt and I will not doubt the University of Virginia. I believe the good will come to the persisent in the long run. There are players who give their all each week and they get my respect because they deserve it. I want them to win as I am sure the other fans do. I will keep my focus on the positive vibes (my no means a crack pipe here, just what I believe I need to do as a loyal fan). I will not doubt. The season is a long one, September is the past and forward looking is a necessity now.

AND,

The mere doubters only get their way in the short run.

JW

No comments:

Post a Comment