Friday, October 9, 2009

The Friday Before

I love the friday before gameday. It creates a feeling inside almost akin to a kid on Christmas Eve. All day long, I will brim with anticipation. It is hard as hell to concentrate at work, but that is part of the ball game. To be honest, I did my best to block out the anticipatory optimism the first few games this season in an effort to pace myself. At this point, forget about that! A college football season is one of the greatest rides in a man's social career, I cannot lose sight.

So here I am this morning with my V-Sabres coffee mug, watching Fox and Friends with C-Ville on my mind. It is homecoming and a big ten team is coming to town. Most importantly, it is another leg on the Quest. We need a win, I want a win! Time to go get it!

JW

P.S. -- Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment